Business Technologies Development Centre (www.btdc.org.ua) was established in October 2003 as non-governmental organization. Since 2002 BTDC is developing Portal SME Toolkit Ukraine (www.vlasnasprava.info) within the International Finance Corporation project, which offers free business management information and training for small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Ukraine and remains one the most comprehensive and detailed business portal in Ukraine (financed by IFC, USAID, World Bank). Since 2003 BTDC is a partner of the international project SME Toolkit, which is a program of the International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group.
BTDC is an independent analytical and consulting centre; BTDC mission is to promote the democratic values and support SME development through protecting their legal, economic and other interests in Ukraine.
In pursuing our mission BTDC contributes to:
- processing, analysis and dissemination of legal, economic and other information of interest to SME representatives;
- consultation and practical assistance of business development, elaborate the recommendations to raise the efficiency of enterprises;
- support the cooperation between entrepreneurs, government, international organizations, etc.
- creation and promotion of Internet resources that provide entrepreneurs and businesses the tools and resources for further growth and development;
- active involvement of entrepreneurs in the public participation;
- provide assistance to entrepreneurs through information and education, as well as providing consulting, legal and other services;
- promoting the involvement of local and international investors to finance small and medium enterprises;
- collecting, processing and dissemination of legal, economic and other data of interest to entrepreneurs;
- assist in the development of curricula and conducting training courses and seminars for the organizational and business development, including business planning, marketing research, enterprise financial management, HR management, etc.
Since 2004 BTDC actively promotes the worldwide charity program Intel ® Teach in Ukraine. Since 2008 BTDC became an official partner of Intel Corporation in Ukraine.
- Monitoring and analysis of national legislation in the field of entrepreneurship;
- Promotion of SMEs in Ukraine;
- Education and training for entrepreneurs
- International cooperation.